Our Mission - Live Life to the Fullest
Everyone is unique. Individual strengths and interests provide the key to helping one to succeed in their daily lives – working, playing, learning, and taking care of ourselves and our families.
Our mission is to train, coach, and counsel individuals in appropriate and effective skills in exercise, basic nutrition, and the mental strategies to achieve and maintain these changes for life.
When treating individuals, our goal is to take a 360 degree approach based on the latest evidence based research to inspire and encourage a lifestyle change that will help you change the way you eat, think about eating, the way you move, and the way you handle stressors in your daily life.
Why Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy?
- Occupational and Physical Therapists focus on helping people be more productive, happier, and healthier in their daily life.
- Occupational and Physical Therapists are medically based licensed professionals who have historically worked with catastrophic illness, disability and disease.
- Obesity is a disease that contributes to numerous chronic diseases (heart disease, arthritis, joint pain, sleep apnea, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes.) These chronic illnesses compromise our ability to perform even the simplest of daily tasks, such as sleeping, walking, climbing a flight of stairs, sitting in an airplane, getting up off the floor, or kneeling in church- just to name a few.
- Occupational and Physical Therapists help to develop solutions and interventions to improve endurance, strength, flexibility, and balance to better perform our daily living activities to ultimately create a more balanced and enjoyable life.
The Healthe Habits for Living System allows Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists to save both time and money by providing a proven methodology to treating chronic disease and illness. This 360 degree approach addresses all components of a successful treatment plan, while also providing for accurate and up-to-date coding and billing information to further increase efficiency.
Licensing Agreement: Rather than franchising Healthe Habits for Living, licensing agreements are offered for implementation in existing therapy centers and clinics throughout the U.S. The licensing agreement provides access to all components of the Healthe System, while allowing each center to remain independent and maintain control. This autonomy and flexibility allows therapists to leverage the Healthe System for maximum success among individual patients and therapy centers.
Licensing Features & Benefits: In purchasing a license agreement, the Licensee will gain access to proprietary Healthe System program information, including but not limited to:
- Program modules
- HR manuals
- Corporate brochure
- Treatment flowsheets
- Corporate identity package
- Research projects
- CEU course presentation
- Patient intake forms
- Patient release, agreement, and history
- Exercise circuits
- Exercise assessments
The above information is provided via a secure web portal with real time updates on all documents. In addition, Licensees receive unlimited program support from the Licensor via phone, email and location visits.